Friday, May 13, 2011

On A Side Note

That relative who was pregnant? She had a miscarriage.

My heart is heavy. I am sad she miscarried. I do not understand.

I'm sitting at the Colorado Springs airport right now. I look around me, and not a single person looks happy around me. Maybe it's just my perspective, but I feel like I can read suffering on a face now. I look at mine every morning in the mirror.

I want to say to all these people that if I can make an effort, so can they! But then I also realize that I have no idea what they're going through either, just like they don't know from looking at me that I lost my child.

Just had to get that off my chest.

In happier thoughts, I'm going home this wkd to watch my brother Hunter graduate from college. I am so proud of him and really looking forward to spending time with my family.

My husband always laughs about how much my family loves being around me, and how much I love being around them. He's right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment