Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Georgie

Dear Georgie,

Please talk to your little brother. He seems to find it funny to play little pranks on me and not move when I jiggle him, poke him, sing to him or talk to him. You were always really good about this when you were inside of mommy. Well, now mommy needs that reassurance more than ever. I'm sure you saw my frantic attempts this morning to get him moving, including wolfing down Cap'n Crunch at breakneck speed (which did result in about 30 movements in 10 minutes) as a last resort.

Please talk to your little brother. Please tell him how afraid mommy is this time around, as if he didn't feel it enough. Please tell him I need him to move just a little more regularly for me.

Love you. Miss you.
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Goodness...I'm sorry you're having to deal with that fear. I understand. It was the same way when I was pregnant with Addalee. I had an anterior placenta, so I couldn't feel her movements good sometimes, and more times than I care to admit, I was convinced it was all over. It's just so.stinking.scary. Sending love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete